Blog Archive

Monday, December 10, 2007

Saturdays Workshop on 12/8

This workshop was very informative. I learned more in these couple of hours than I have learned working on my own. I thought it was great that Michele had 2 other second year students were walking around the room to keep everyone on the same page.

Also, there were 5 students that did not have internet access again! But this time, one of the second year students went down stairs and got a hardwire cable for each person and they actually worked. Yahew!

Some things I learned: Computers can be very sensitive (capital letters and spacing) when storing and retrieving information, setting a website is easier in tables than in clips, padding, font size, font coloring, background color, creating links within the web page to name a few.

I also loved the idea that she will have a follow up class in the spring and make sure that everyone whom attends will have to take this exact course so no one has to get caught up to the group.

Great class Michele!

1 comment:

AMC said...

You said everything but what workshop it was...which one was it??
By the way, nice blog! I like the pictures.

Categories